Safety Protocols &
As one of your healthcare providers, we want to reassure you about the enhanced safety measures we have in place at Bronxville Dental Care. Our team will continue to keep you safe in our office with our extensive infection control protocols.
Our entire team are members of OSAP, the Organization for Safety, Asepsis, and Prevention, a group whose sole mission is dedicated to The Safest Dental Visit. We fully adhere to all guidelines and recommendations set forth by OSAP, in addition to those set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and our local, state, and national dental societies. We are firmly committed to maintaining a safe environment for you, your family, and our team. Some of the routine Infection Control processes that we have always had in place include:
- thoroughly sanitizing each treatment room before and after each patient
- using as many disposable, eco-friendly items as possible
- sterilizing all non-disposable items in individual, sealed packets until ready for use
- extensive hand washing protocols
- use of protective barriers on equipment
In addition, we have implemented new protocols, such as:
- pre-screening every patient prior to each visit
- taking digital temperatures of all patients and team members
- requirement for patients and team members to wear masks at all times (other than for patients during procedures)
- enhanced and more frequent sanitizing throughout office, including waiting and reception areas and restrooms
- scheduling patients at intervals to minimize patient flow throughout the office
- installing new medical-grade HEPA air filtration devices throughput the office
We continue to remain committed to the highest standards of disinfection and sterilization.